Power Vision Licenses
Power Vision licenses allow a single device to flash tunes to multiple vehicles. The Power Vision comes with a single built-in license; the device will automatically pair to the first flashed vehicle, but after that, a new license is required for each additional vehicle.
Get a License
- Connect your Power Vision to the vehicle that should be licensed, then turn the key on for at least 30 seconds. Ensure that the symbol in the top-left corner of the screen is a pair of arrows and NOT an X. This step reads vehicle information and saves it to the Power Vision for a later step. After confirming the arrows, turn the vehicle off and disconnect the Power Vision. Note: This should NOT be the same vehicle that the Power Vision is already paired to.
- Create a Dynojet Tune License account by clicking here.
- After your account has been created, purchase a license for your vehicle type here.
- Install Dynojet Power Core software to your Windows-based PC, which can be downloaded from this page.
- Start Power Core once installation has been completed, then click the "C3" app icon from the Power Core Application Launcher.
- Using the included USB Mini-B cable, connect your Power Vision to your PC.
- Click the "Tools" tab at the top of the C3 window, then "Power Vision Licensing".
- A dialog will pop-up asking which type of Power Vision to license - select "New Devices" on the right.
- Enter the email and password that you used to create your account in step 2, then click "Login".
Now, go to the "New License" tab and click "Load PV Info" - the vehicle's VIN, ECU ID, and Tune Compat should now populate.If you see the dialog below, STOP! Repeat step 1, then try this step again.
- Click "Create License" to complete the process. A confirmation dialog will ask you to double-check your vehicle details; if everything looks correct, press "Yes" to continue.
- You should see a dialog stating that the license was saved to your Power Vision device. Congratulations, your license has been installed. Don't forget to download tunes here.